From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Patricio Valdes
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 09:19 AM
To: erica
Cc: Registrars@Dnso.Org
Subject: Re: [registrars] Fw: [ga] VeriSign complains...

Please HELP!

I'm tired of complaining and listening to people do the same about Network
Solutions and Register.com. I think its about time someone or somebody did
something about it, the question is WHAT?

I myself was held hostage by Network Solutions for a perosonal Domain name, even
though they recevied the Transfer Request before expiration they denied it.
After paying them $35 (a joke is you ask me), I transferred the name over to our
company, only to find out that after paying them, they never added the year I
paid for. Now I am receiving complaints from several customers for the same
problem.

Again, at this point I don't know if we should all just give up or what. This
seems to be the never ending story of everybody vs. Network Solutions and
Register.com. It is obvious a solution is not near.

Anyone with any ideas please HELP!

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks