[registrars]

[registrars] policy development

Well I think the issue is between voluntary standards developed within the
constituency, and changes to agreements that need to go through a long
process and the ICANN Board and become mandatory rather than voluntary.

It would be good if registrars could at least start to agree on the former
as a first step to the latter.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin