[registrars]

[registrars] [Fwd: [council] Nominations - action by July 12]

As per my previous email...... any/all nominations must be in by 12th July.... only 4 reps in total will be chosen (out of a possible 14 candidates)

Please let Ken, Erica, or myself have your nominations and we will (preferably only 2) pass them on...

Best

Paul

Philip Sheppard wrote:

NC, allow me to remind you of an action item arising from the last meeting.

Nominations for a board committee to recommend processes for monitoring the implementation of the new TLDs and evaluating the new TLD program,
including any ongoing adjustments of agreements with operators or sponsors of new TLDs. This board committee is to recommend how the process of evaluation should be monitored and bring together people who understand business, legal and technical aspects. The DNSO should contribute to finding nominees who understand the business and legal issues. All seven constituencies are requested if they wish to nominate up to two people and the deadline for these nominations to the NC list or to me is 12th July.