[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Nomination for Secretariat Position

Laura

Thank you for the nomination.  I accept.

As we go forward, one the challenges we have is to ensure the constituency
is well run, that it functions professionally and that it delivers to its
members fair and cooperative outcomes in a very challenging commercial
environment.  The Secretary's role is crucial to that.  I look forward to
working with the other elected members and to the support of the
constituency in the upcoming election.

For those of you who are not so familiar with me, I am currently on the
Board of the .au Domain Administration, I chair the Australian Internet
Industry Association's Electronic Commerce Taskforce and have long
experience, both commercial and academic, in internet governance and policy.
I can be contacted on the numbers below.

Liz

+61 2 6122 9600 tel
+61 2 6122 9699 fax
+61 414 26 9000 mob