[registrars]

[registrars] treasurer

I would like to thank John Tai for nominating me for the Registrar Constituency Treasurer and giving me the opportunity to participate in this election. I accept his nomination and would like to share some of my thoughts on how I would serve the constituency in this position.

As a Budget Committee representative, I have been involved in considering the financial condition of the Registrar constituency. I have worked to help develop a strong and focused Registrar position and effective representation of our constituency on the Committee.  As Treasurer I would bring this knowledge to the development of our annual internal budget and work with closely with registrars to develop a budget that best meets our needs. In addition, I would maintain good relationships with the other participants on the Budget Committee to effectively represent Registrar budget issues.

I would be able to devote resources at Register.com to the smooth operation of Registrar accounts, including the assessment and collection of registrar fees. Further, I would engage in thorough, well-organized communication with Constituency members for budget implementation and make thoughtful recommendations on the Committee budget.

Again, thank you for the opportuninity to participate in this election. Whether I am elected or not, I look forward to continued cooperation within the constituency on budget issues.

Thank you,

Elana Broitman
Director, Policy and Public Affairs
register.com