[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Whois

Ross,

Didn't Tucows used to have a block on NSI servers
from accessing your Opensrs whois for the same reason? I seem to remember
never being able to do a whois on an Opensrs domain when querying
whois.networksolutions.com. It appears that it was just lifted within
the last week?

(For the record we also block by IP addresses if we
determine that people are mining a-z domains and the operator of
the whois server is not blocking on their end.)

Larry Erlich