[registrars]

[registrars] IMPORTANT

Hello All:

I spent most of the weekend trying to update the constituency records in
connection with the upcoming election. As I stated on Friday there are three
dynamic lists that will be circulating on the list over the next couple of
weeks.

List 1 "Operational Registrars". Registrars on this list are able to make
nominations for the upcoming election. As mentioned by several people on the
list, the list I circulated did not reference registrars for .BIZ and .INFO.
Based upon consultation from ICANN I will notify each registry operator
(Afilias and NeuLevel) and ask for a list of operational registrars in
accordance with the contractual terms set forth in Appendiz T. As soon as I
receive these lists I will update List 1.

List 2 "Registrars with currently paid dues". Listed below is List 2. I have
compiled this information off of two separate lists that ICANN provided me.
If this list is not accurate please notify me ASAP.

The $750 invoice was posted on Nov. 2000. The next invoice will be posted in
Nov as well. The exact fee will be calculated by the new treasurer based
upon the ICANN Names Counsel budget and the number of constituency members.

Some people have asked me about the constituency membership. Belonging to
the constituency is not mandatory. However, if you are not a member you can
not participate on the list or vote on constituency issues.

List 3 will be the list of designated voters per registrar.

Any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Mike

Constituency Members Current with Dues

1st Domain.net
Active ISP
All West
Alice Registry
America Online
Bulkregister.com
Catalog.com
CORE
DomainPro
Domain Registration Services
Domain Registry
Dotster
Enamecompany.inc
Enom
Info Avenue
Inter Q
Interaccess
Interdomain
Internet Computer Bureau
Mebourne IT
Memomentous.ca
NameSecure.com
Netwk Solutions
Nominalia
Procurement Services International
Register.com
Schlund & Partner
Speednames
Virtual Internet
Webtrends

The companies listed below paid the first $250 membership fee but did not
pay the second $750 fee:

A Technology Co.
Abacus
CASDNS