[registrars]

[registrars] Additional Nominees

Regarding .BIZ and .INFO TLDs

I will contact the representatives from .INFO and .BIZ to get there list of
registrars that they deem operational. As I stated in my previous email,
this nomination list will be updated frequently up and till the close of
nominations on the 23rd.

Since it is only nominations, and NOT voting, I believe the widest
interpretation is the best. At the end of the day, it is only going to be
those registrars that have paid their due. I will update the nomination list
after speaking with Moshe Fogle (.INFO) and Doug Armentrout (.BIZ) this
weekend to get the list of registrars they deem to be operational.

Mike