[registrars]

[registrars] Nomination Process

Today starts the nomination process for the upcoming Registrar Constituency
Elections.

The by-law provisions on nomination are listed below.

Only individuals who are accredited operational registrars, or are employed
or nominated by accredited operational registrars may be elected to an
Elected Officer position.

Because of the wording of the amended by-law provision, there will be two
lists those that can nominate (operational registrars) and those that can
vote (all constituency members that have paid their dues within the allotted
time).

A combined list will be circulated shortly.

I will include payment instructions for those registrars that have requested
it.

Mike

P.S. I hope that you are enjoying your Saturday :-)