[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Need discussion of Transfers after expiration

from what i read...... during this 45 period a registrar may trf the domain
and the losing registrar must allow the trf. verisign even automaticlly
recredits the losing registrar for this.

i believe however netsol themselves used to allow this but have stopped.
though i am not sure, but i think the last domain i tried trferring was 5
days after expiry and was yet not allowed to be trferrd