[registrars]

[registrars] Teleconference Dial-In Information

Listed below is the dial-in information for tomorrow's teleconference
scheduled for 10 AM EST (New York Time).

Number 416-640-4861
ID Code 639010

Another registrar has graciously offered to host next Tuesday's
teleconference as well.

With regard to our available courses of action. If losing registrars do not
choose to voluntarily refrain from auto NACing when they receive no response
from the registrant, the only apparent course of action is to create a new
ICANN policy in accordance with Section 4 of the new Registrar Accreditation
Agreement.

Unfortunately this will take some time. Therefore, time is even more of the
essence. I am scheduling to see when the next Names Counsel meeting is so
that we can use this as a potential drop dead date for any preliminary
report that we may decide to file after next Wednesday's meeting.

Mike