[registrars]

[registrars] epp-registrars Mailing List Announcement

The epp-rtk project team has created a new mailing list with the specific
goal of increasing the level of technical awareness and support surrounding
the EPP protocol and the EPP-RTK application(s).

As part of this team, I would like to invite all registrars who will be
using EPP to join the discussion (or pass this invitation along to technical
staff within your organization).

Ideally, this forum will increase the dialogue concerning EPP specific
applications in use by various registrars leading to a better EPP-RTK (ie.
more language versions, new features etc.) and smoother application
integrations by your team when it comes to the various registries using this
protocol.

EPP-RTK project members will of course be participating on this list and
will certainly be on hand to answer any tough questions you may have about
running EPP applications within your registrar systems.

Please also note that we will be announcing details concerning a live
development sandbox for EPP applications later on today. This tool will
allow developers working with EPP or the EPP-RTK to test their changes,
enhancements and implementation against a live test environment similar to
the OT&E systems used by the various registries today.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to drop me a
line.

-rwr