[registrars]

[registrars] Draft Letter

Attached please find the draft letter that we discussed earlier today. I
have sought to be constructive, not destructive, with this letter since the
expanse of the name space is in our collective interest. However, as Rob has
accurately pointed out, it cannot be expanded if it jeopardizes the
underlying foundation of the registrar constituency itself.

I have attempted to whip this letter together in about 20 minutes, got tied
up with my day job :-). Sorry that it is not my best work.

Please feel free to suggest any modifications.

Mike

RegistrarLtr-4-May-2001-Ver1.doc