[registrars]

RE: [registrars] DomainRegistry.com response to ICANN - Verisign

You are correct concerning how this issue was dredged up. However, this
particular issue has nothing to do with the voluntary BPS...

More to the point, and not directed at any particular NC rep...If our reps
are having such a hard time keeping track of what we want, then perhaps it's
time for new reps...

-rwr