[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Code of Conduct/Best Practices Debate

As I pointed out in the meeting in Melbourne, the lack of resources will
hamper the registrars constituency from having a serious impact on the ICANN
processes.

The constituency needs to consider funding some sort of secretariat - even
if only part-time, to ensure we get closure on issues such as best
practices, WHOIS etc.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin
Chief Technology Officer