[registrars]

RE: [registrars] DomainRegistry.com response to ICANN - Verisign

I'm saying two things a) we have all this work (best practices) that dove
into a blackhole after LA (a la Amadeu's warehousing draft) and that b) the
work product of the LA sessions have no buy in because no one has seen them.

Leaving LA, I remember a sense that we were moving in the right direction
with the drafts and that we'd finally arrived at a philsophical direction
that everyone present could support. This "sense" is vastly different than
buy-in however. If buy-in exists, I'd love to know what we bought into...

-rwr