[registrars]

Re: [registrars] DomainRegistry.com response to ICANN - Verisign

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

> There are no ICANN policies concerning warehousing.

So you are saying that there never was a policy
adopted as detailed under 2ii. of the Registrar
accreditation agreement "prohibitions on warehousing
of or speculation in domain names by registrars" meaning
that CURRENTLY registrars are free to warehouse and
speculate in domain names?

Larry Erlich

http://www.DomainRegistry.com