[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Position Statement

At 10:27 AM 3/25/01 -0500, Beckwith, Bruce wrote:
>  Would it really be the average small registrar who is a member of the
> registrar Constituency, or would it more likely be one of the larger
> registrars who would hope to become the buyer of the NSI Registrar?

Dear Bruce: Thank you for your posting.

I was amazed by the statement of your CEO at Melbourne.  As I remember it,
he said that the only buyers Verisign could find were only interested in
the list of customers, they would immediately fire all the employees.

Frankly,  I thought that statement was beneath your CEO's dignity and an
affront to intelligence.

I'd sure hate to see you go, Bruce, I've enjoyed working with you.  You can
always have a position with our firms.

Personal regards, BobC