[registrars]

[registrars] proposed ICANN/Verisign Agreement

The proposed new ICANN/Verising Agreement is likely to be discussed in many fora at the ICANN Melbourne meeting including the Names Council - see
http://www.icann.org/melbourne/proposed-verisign-agreements-topic.htm

Since there has been no objection from the Registrars, it has been claimed that the draft agreement is supported by the Registrars.  However, to my knowledge the Registrars Consistuency have not established any position on this matter.  In order to ensure that the Registrars constituency is appropriately represented in the matter, I would appreciate Registrar comments on the proposal.
Since this will impact most on Registrars, it would be useful if this matter could be included in the agenda for discussion in Melb.

Regards,
erica