[registrars]

[registrars] Re: Guidance from the Constituency requested.... PLEASE !!!!

Thanks for the comments submitted.....

I'll raise the points during the next NC meeting in summary:
Keep the budget as last year;
encourage building a reserve fund
employ an independent auditor/book-keeper,
no discounts (but keep under review), and
design a method of forfeiting a constituency's voting rights for non
payment.... whilst maintaing their participation

Thanks to all who responded...

Best

Paul