[registrars]

[registrars] Re: [RegistrarsList] no to .TV

In addition to the below, the agreements for .tv put specific
"instructions" on promotion: immediately adjacent to com/net/org
OR the ccTLD of your domicile and more favourably than all other
TLDs (3.5.). This will effect all future generic TLDs approved by
ICANN !

Also, "premium names" are to be registered direct by the .tv site -
and there is not even a specific definition on what makes a name
"premium".

The mints in the .tv box that accompanied the agreements are
good, though : )

Govinda Leopold
1stDomain.Net