From: Rick H Wesson [mailto:wessorh@ar.com]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 5:09 PM
To: Michael D. Palage
Cc: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [registrars] Updated Registrar Fees

Mike,

> Listed below is an updated accounting of those registrars that have
> submitted dues. Please apprise me of any inaccuracies.
> Mike

Once accredited, i tried to submit an application to the registrars
constituancy. the fax number no longer works as listed on the sample form.

If the consitiuency could make a formalized application process and send
out invoices, i would have a greater probability in paing my dues.

-rick

Registrar-Application.doc

NC.Invoice-11-00.doc