From: owner-registrars-coc@dnso.org
[mailto:owner-registrars-coc@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Robert F. Connelly
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 8:44 AM
To: François Collignon
Cc: Registrar DNSO; Registrar COC
Subject: [registrars-coc] Re: [registrars] code of conduct

At 11:44 AM 11/23/00 +0100, François Collignon wrote:

>What about the "registrars code of conduct" that was being discussed
>during the Icann meeting ?

Dear Francois:  We had two good sessions.  We decided to make it sound much
less like a legal document (and a modification to other contractual
agreements) and read much more friendly and understandable to the general
public.  However, at the end of the last meeting, half if the document was
in Richard's PC and the other half in the PC of a fellow named "Rob".  I
hope they got it together before leaving Marina del Rey;-}  Regards, BobC