[registrars]

[registrars] Meeting Update & Invoice

I have recently sent out invitations to the new ICANN Board members and
registry applicants to attend our meeting next week. Unfortunately, the size
of the room is rather small 12 feet by 29 feet.

Attached please find a copy of the *new* invoice for the Registrar
Constituency fees. These fees are due before the end of the year. Please
send these dues DIRECTLY to ICANN as per the instructions on the INVOICE.

As per the amended by-laws only those registrars that are current in their
dues are eligible to vote. Therefore, all registrars that I included in my
last email will be eligible to vote. For registrars that recently joined the
constituency please pay the attached invoice PRIOR to next week if you wish
to be able to vote next week.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or by phone at
(561) 744-6453.

I will be leaving for LA on Saturday and will be staying at the Marriott.

Look forward to seeing you all next week.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage

NC.Invoice-11-00.doc