[registrars]

[registrars] Message from Peter Gerrand

This message was sent by Peter Gerrand to the registrar list server but it
was bounced, so I am forwarding it on for him.

I would like to thank Melbourne IT for their help in rectifying a confusing
situation.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage

Mike
I am confirming that Erica's status with Melbourne IT has recently changed
by mutual agreement from that of a direct employee to that of consultant to
Melbourne IT. I regret that the administration of our e-mail system did not
make this transition a smooth one, and has caused difficulties to DNSO
members wanting to contact Erica over the past fortnight.
The company remains committed to supporting her continuing participation as
an elected representative in the Names Council, to actively look after the
interests of registrars in ICANN policy development.

Peter Gerrand
CEO Melbourne IT