[registrars]

[registrars] Re: [announce] Call for Nominations for the election of ICANN Board member

At 22:10 30-07-2000 +0200, DNSO Secretariat wrote:
>  With regard to geographic diversity rules, the candidates for
>  election in 2000 shall be citizens from any of 3 regions:
>  Africa, Asia-Pacific or North America.

Dear Elizabeth:

It would be helpful if we could have a list of eligible candidates, that
is, which members of the Names Council are citizens of these regions.

Personal regards, BobC

You only have one chance to make a good first impression;-)

John Prescott
Tustin Thrift & Loan
Tustin, California