[registrars]

RE: [registrars] NEW: Registrar Meeting Update - Wednesday June 21st.

At 17:02 14-06-2000 -0400, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>Did you get a chance to look at my follow-up e-mail where I listed the
>hotels that I was looking at?

Dear Mike:

Sorry, I'm buried with work just after returning from Europe.  I didn't
focus on those postings.  I did not offer to provide space at the
University Club as there was good reason to be near Dulles and you seemed
to have that part under control.

I'm a member of the Club.  If you want to consider the Club, I think the
costs would be lower.  I think that each attendee should pay for his/her
own meals.

CORE has used the Club before.  One warning, no jeans;-)

The club is on 16th Street NW, half block North of the Capital Hilton,
between the Russian Embassy and American Chemical Society, about six blocks
North of the White House.

Regards, BobC