[registrars]

[registrars] Registrar Meeting Update Part II

The meeting looks like a go for Wednesday.  I looked at alternate dates but
it was somewhat problematic. As far as a meeting place, most people have
indicated a room near the Dulles airport because that was a preferential
airport as opposed to Regan/DC National. Maybe at the Reston Hyatt where the
IFWP meeting was original held. There are looks like a telephone bridge will
be possible for those not able to attend.

This meeting will provide an excellent opportunity as Ken suggested to
advance some issues that we as a constituency will be addressing in
Yokohama.

Mike