[ncsj] Quesiton for San Jose

I just heard:

Javier: propose to create group C with all the
members that have been applied

Stubbs: is there anybody who has applied that has been
reehcted.

Javier: no.

Stubbs: Ok, I just waneted to make sure of that.

I'm somewhat confused in light of the fact Chris Ambeler
applied and Javier told him it was full and he could not
join.

Could this be explained please?

--
richard@vrx.net  +1 (613) 473-1719
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, CANADA, K0K 1Y0