[nc27jul] PROOF TO CORRECT/J4676

PROOF TO CORRECT FOR THE 37TH EDITION (2000/2001) +
CD-ROM OF THE YEARBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATIONS

Dear Colleague,

Please help us improve and update the information we distribute on
your organization. You can correct the proof and add any new
information; and/or send us relevant brochures, statutes or other
documents from which we may extract details to improve the
description.
The information you will provide is included free of charge and with
no obligation on your part.

Reminder: Please include the street-address of your organization.

Regards,
Marie Aeles, Editorial dept

------- proof send as an attachment ------

Marie Aeles / marie@uia.be
Union of International Associations
Editorial Department
Rue Washington 40, B-1050 Brussels, BELGIUM
Tel: (32 2) 640 18 08 Fax: 643 61 99
WWW: http://www.uia.org
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,