De : Antonio Harris [mailto:harris@cabase.org.ar]
Envoyé : mardi 8 avril 2003 16:56
À : DNSO.SECRETARIAT@dnso.org; nc-whois@dnso.org; Ruchika Agrawal
Objet : Re: [nc-whois] TR: [Views On] New WHOIS Database Rules

Ruchika,

It is not clear whether or not you replied directly to
Bob Keller, as the message below is not addressed
to him. Nonetheless, I dont recall instances wherein
individual members of the Whois Task Force
took it upon themselves to reply to comments
received, and airing their views in that response.

I realize it has been difficult for you to accomodate to
working with a group, but even the "defunct" status with
which you qualify the Whois Task Force, does not
free the floor for you to assume the role of spokesman
(spokeswoman?) for Whois matters.

Since the original message was directed to the DNSO
Secretariat, I would like other opinions from the "defunct"
Whois Task Force members on the appropriate response
to Bob Keller (for the record I agree with his views), if
any procedural action is in order. If Bob Keller received
Ruchika's reply, then I would propose we send a
response that thanks him for his contribution and encourages
him to stay tuned to further work on Privacy issues.

Tony Harris