From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler-mobile@does-not-exist.net]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:41 AM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] latest draft

Please find attached the latest draft state.  This is the result of
some extensive cutting, pasting, and re-formatting.  I almost
certainly have missed some things which were submitted for inclusion
with the report...

Given the current time limitations, it doesn't seem too realistic to
prepare a full background chapter before Rio; we may have to leave
some of this out.

Thomas Roessler				<roessler@does-not-exist.org>