[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] Outline: Privacy issues report.

On 2003-03-05 19:44:44 -0500, Steve Metalitz wrote:

> I believe this is helpful , Thomas. A few comments in italics.
> (Or if that doesn't come through look for "SJM comments")

Let me go through these...  On the perspectives, we have no
disagreement -- I was not looking for politically correct labels on
the inner layer, but for brief descriptions of what may go in there.

The broken link should have been this one:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/dnsocomments/comments-whois/Arc01/msg00028.html

It may be useful if you could have a look at the arguments made
there and verify that they have some merit before we get into the
business of summarizing or referencing them...

Concerning tiered access, my remark "only applies to query-based
whois" was referring to Becky's criteria.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>