From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 2:12 PM
To: nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-whois] Outline: Privacy issues report.

Please find attached a Word version of my notes from today's call.

I hope that this relatively accurately reflects the outline we
seemed to agree upon.  Note that I don't claim accuracy with respect
to the precise wording of the headings.

Hope this helps,
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>