[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] WHOIS Task Force Final Report - Dissenting Opinion from A Non-commercial Constituency Representative

Ruchika,

Your comments have taken me by surprise.

Working groups two and three are covering privacy in the Search-ability and
Uniformity Issue Report.

Please Note:

   it is my understanding that

	our Task Force intentionally created a scenario for accuracy
	where a high level of regard for the Registrant
	remains in place regardless of the accuracy of the data,
	especially until a level of privacy can be somehow
	guaranteed to the Registrant.

Tomorrow during our TF call will be a good opportunity to discuss these
issues.  Also, we are having a team two and three meeting tomorrow
afternoon from 2-3pm CST.  If you would like to join our call, please let
me know and I will make sure you are included.

Thank you,

:)

~k