[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] European Commission Comment on Whois

  • To: nc-whois@dnso.org
  • Subject: [nc-whois] European Commission Comment on Whois
  • From: Louis Touton <touton@icann.org>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:26:56 -0800
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

To the GNSO Whois Task Force:

I have received a message (copied below) from Diana Alonso Blas of the
European Commission.  In that message, she requests an adjustment to the
characterization, contained in the Whois Task Force's Final Report on
Accuracy and Bulk Access, of the status of the comments made by the
Commission on the Whois process.  Since this relates to a report of the
Task Force, I would appreciate your reviewing Ms. Alonso Blas' message
and making any adjustments that are appropriate.

Best regards,

Louis Touton
General Counsel