[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Final draft posted.

perfect. THANKS. If you need me, I'm around most of a.m./on a 9-10:30 am. Council call on new gTLDS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@does-not-exist.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 3:16 AM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP
Cc: nc-whois@dnso.org; Louis Touton; Antonio Harris (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [nc-whois] Final draft posted.

On 2003-02-05 21:19:28 -0500, Marilyn Cade wrote:

> Marilyn Cade comments.

ok, let me go through these...

In the introduction, I've changed the description of the December
report to read: "In December, 2002, the Task Force published its
Policy Report, proposing both consensus policies and enhancements in
ICANNs enforcement of existing obligations in two areas: Accuracy
and Bulk Access." I haven't taken your change verbatim since these
were not about changes to consensus policies, but about new
consensus policies which change obligations from the contracts.

Your insertion of the words "in its policy report" in the issues
reports paragraph of the Introduction is not accurate: The policy
report didn't have searchability and uniformity, either, and we are
supposed to produce a report on privacy, too, which is a topic we
didn't discuss to any satisfactory degree in *any* of the previous
reports.  So I'd just leave this as is.

Concerning your remark on the resale policy: Yes, that's the wording
we worked out with Louis on the conference call.  I edited this
while we were on the phone.

Concerning the IWGDPT comment, that 15 January 2003 date is the date
of their submission.  I've changed the sentence like this: " The
International Working Group on Data Protection in Telecommunications
has provided a comment (dated January 15, 2003) in response to the
Task Force's Interim Report."

Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>