[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] date/time change for next week's call

Folks, we have limited time remaining before we must post our final report, with the addition of the Implementation Committee report. Thomas has advised me that he is traveling on Tuesday and can't make the call. I would like to propose
Wednesday, and see if that seems feasible to all. That will mean that we must be looking at final copy on Wednesday and agree to what is posted that day.

Let's discuss this on the call today.

Secondly, I would then change the invitation to Louie accordingly.

Marilyn