[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Draft issues report: 15 day period.

http://does-not-exist.net/final-report/issue-15days-030129v0.html

This is a first take at an issues report on the 15 day period, just
in case that we are not going to recommend an extension of that
period in our final report.  We could submit this issues report to
the Council along with the Task Force's final report.

The document first describes the current policy and the Task Force's
(and Implementation Committee's) revisions.

A second chapter very briefly describes two policy options:

- Extending the 15 day period.
- Introducing a uniform lower bound.

The third chapter tries to give a discussion of the arguments we
have heared so far on these topics.

Finally, there is an appendix which contains relevant excerpts of
comment summaries.

I hope this helps,
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>