From: Bruce Tonkin [mailto:Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:53 AM
To: nc-impwhois@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-impwhois] Draft WHOIS implementation committee report

Hello All,

Attached is a first draft of the WHOIS implementation committee report for
discussion in the teleconference in 12 hours time.  I won't be reading any
email before then, but I encourage discussion of the report via the email
list over the next 12 hours!.

I have tried to incorporate the major issues in the comments/issues column
of table 2, and I have attempted to suggest some alternative wording of the
recommendations to make them implementable - but still remain consistent
with the underlying principle.  These suggestions were derived from some of
the original Melbourne IT suggestions, and modified following feedback in
the last call and on the list.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin