[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] WHOIS TF call

  • To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <nc-whois@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-whois] WHOIS TF call
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:01:40 -0500
  • Sender: owner-nc-whois@dnso.org

Dear  TF members

We would like to schedule our next WHOIS TF call for Wednesday, at 11:00 a.m. EST. for 1 1/2 hours. The agenda is:

Review the status of the Implementation Committee: Steve, Thomas, Tony provide feedback/status report
Discussion regarding Consistency and Searchability work products, determination of how to finalize as issues reports
[Kristy and Ram to lead these reviews of their team's work so far; additional resources/volunteers as needed to help to finalize by end of Jan.]
Review Final Report/ make assignments for development of separate "Issues reports" on additional work areas
Discussion of draft ToRs to fit each of the Issue Reports
Discussion of any comments submitted by 1/9 to open comment list and how to incorporate/address.
Schedule for rest of Jan.

A bridge will be sent separately.