[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] issues with uniformity [and accessibility and accuracy]

This was very helpful.  However, I am very uncomfortable with enforcing
uniformity and accuracy without having completely addressed accessibility
issues.  Can we come up with a plan, or a strategy, and a time line to
resolve accessibility issues?

Thanks,
Ruchika