[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] DRAFT resolution v. 2.1a

Per Marilyn's suggestion that we move this issue ot the list, I attach
version 2.1 of the draft resolution, with the relevant excerpts from the
Final Report pasted in in italics.  I hope this will give a clearer picture
of the proposed resolution, which the IPC Names Council representatives
support.

Steve Metalitz

 <<Domain Names Whois TF DRAFT 2.1a Council resolution sjm 121102.doc>>

Domain Names Whois TF DRAFT 2.1a Council resolution sjm 121102.doc