From: Sarah Andrews [mailto:andrews@epic.org]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 7:59 PM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Cc: NC-WHOIS (E-mail); Ruchika Agrawal
Subject: WHOIS Taskforce

Dear Marilyn,

I would like to introduce you and the other members of the WHOIS TF
to Ruchika Agrawal, our Science Policy Analyst here at EPIC. With
your permission, Ruchika will be replacing me, as of Monday December
11, as the NCC representative on this TF. I have decided to resign
from my position at EPIC in order to complete my graduate studies on
a full time basis. Ruchika has been following ICANN policy issues for
some time and will make a great addition to the team. She has been
briefed on the work of the TF to date and  will be able to join the
conference call proposed for Tuesday Dec 11.

Ruchika's contact is <agrawal@epic.org>. Could you please add her to
the mailing list when you get a chance? I can forward her any
communication that comes in between now and then - including the
details for Tuesday's call. I will probably also stay subscribed to
the list for about another week in case there are any transition
questions.

It has been my pleasure working with you.
Best regards for the future.
Sarah.