[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] Current state of drafting

The current state of the final report is available at
<http://does-not-exist.net/final-report/thanksgiving.html>.

This version of the document includes a first bunch of editorial
changes Marilyn sent me.  Also, some of those sections which have
been empty so far are filled now: There's an Executive Summary,
there's a more extensive Terms of Reference section (I've taken the
liberty to cut & paste some text from the interim report).  We also
have an "Impact Analysis" now, and some record of the outreach
telephone conferences and the Shanghai meeting with registrars.

	PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ANY COMMENTS EITHER TO THE LIST,
	OR TO MY "MOBILE" ADDRESS:

	<roessler-mobile@does-not-exist.net>

	I'LL BE LEAVING AT 3 pm UTC.

Thanks, and have a nice week-end,