[nc-whois]

RE: [nc-whois] Final (?): Accuracy

I think that there will be other comments on this topic, from within the BC, and elsewhere. We've tried to reach a compromise in the recommendations. I think we should try to reflect those concerns which aren't resolved within the TF itself in perhaps the "minority reports", we can explain that it includes suggestions from TF members which haven't been fully addressed. I am not speaking for Kristy, but she may have comments on this topic when she comes back online... if I remember from our discussions in the past.

-----Original Message-----
From: Abel Wisman [mailto:abel@able-towers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 7:35 PM
To: 'Thomas Roessler'; nc-whois@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-whois] Final (?): Accuracy

I believe there was a consensus or at least a no objection to adding to
1C (?) an advise to ICANN to implement the 15 day period with leniency
in cases not clearly fraudulent and outside of the USA considering
time-frames of postal deliveries to such areas.

I would appreciate it if this was added.

Kind regards

Abel