From: Steve Metalitz [mailto:metalitz@iipa.com]
Sent: 27 November 2002 19:08
To: 'nc-whois@dnso.org'
Subject: [nc-whois] accuracy section re-organized

The attached is intended to reflect the re-organization and other small
changes to the accuracy section of the final report as discussed on our call
today.  It does NOT include the observations about anticipated costs, which
I understand Marilyn will supply.

Steve Metalitz

 <<Domain Names Whois TF nov 27 post final draft on accuracy sjm
112702.doc>>

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary Information and is made available to you because of your interest in our company.    This information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure to other parties.
What's your .name?
Get one at www.name

WG 4 Revised 271102.doc