[nc-whois]

Re: [nc-whois] DRAFT accuracy section: state of play

i believe your comments are probably correct here steve but you point out
that we really dont have a track record and we do need to get
a better handle on what the experience has bee to date..

rather than arbitrarily mandating status quo here, i believe it would be
more appropriate to look closely at whether the 15 days makes sense in the
future
in light of the emphasis which will be place on compliance..

marilyn.. can we take a few minutes to discuss this today ?

regards

ken