[nc-whois]

[nc-whois] FW: Revised WG4 Draft

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary Information and is made available to you because of your interest in our company.    This information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure to other parties.
What's your .name?
Get one at www.name

WG 4 Revised 201102.doc