From: Hollenbeck, Scott [mailto:shollenbeck@VERISIGN.COM]
Sent: 14 November 2002 13:32
To: GTLD-PLANNING@NIC.MUSEUM
Subject: Re: [GTLD-RC] Whois TF

> Please let me know if you have additional feedback for the TF.

Karen,

Chuck and I have a few additional comments on the registry comments that
we've circulated.  All are focused on the "Working group 1: Accuracy"
comments:

- The 15 day response requirement might not be enough time to secure a
response if postal mail is used to contact someone.  30-45 days might be
safer.

- We should be careful about discussing registrar fines.  There's a risk of
this topic being misconstrued as a money-making opportunity if it's abused,
so some intention to clarify terms and conditions should be noted.

- Registry enforcement actions should be reactive, not proactive.

-Scott-

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary Information and is made available to you because of your interest in our company.    This information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure to other parties.
What's your .name?
Get one at www.name